Seamless, efficient merchandise rotation from vendor to retail
For retailers and vendors, G.O.L.D. Direct Store Delivery (DSD Software) is a win-win. Retailers use Direct Store Delivery to ensure products are delivered and merchandised by the vendors – reducing labor costs. At the same time, DSD software gives vendors more control in merchandise display and stocking. Consumers ultimately benefit from DSD software – enjoying merchandise that is consistently fresh and available.
Our solution features state-of-the art technology enabling retailers to optimize the direct delivery of products from vendors and manufacturers to the retail stores. It is easy to deploy and gives retailers a centralized database system with complete transparency to authorize assortments, place and manage orders, receive inventory, reconcile invoices and report on vendor performance.
G.O.L.D. Direct Store Delivery provides:
- Centralized item, vendor and price data hosting to ensure accurate, updated data at time of receiving
- Intuitive blind receiving to present authorized purchase orders and vendor options to the user at the moment items are scanned - ensures order quantities are not exceeded as additional products are delivered
- Real-time invoice reconciliation, created at corporate level, at time of store receiving
- Automated replenishment with accurate sales and demand forecasting - improves freshness, in-stock positions and product demand trends
- Vendor scorecard for tracking and managing key performance indicators related to vendor compliance
- Total mobility through ‘thin’ technology platform – does not require IT support at store level, universally compatible and easily accessed by handheld devices or desktop browsers
> Back to Omni-Channel Fulfillment and Supply Chain Optimization